Latest Entries »

Monday, June 29, 2009

Sigh.

damn you to hell, PSY333. what a positively horrible module. a mood spoiler. I shall speak of it no more. for now.

I blew about 50 bucks at Spotlight today. my absent-mindedness led me to assume that what I was buying probably didn't cost very much, so I didn't bother to check the price. what a stupid girl. consolation: I had hours of fun crafting. LOL.

the rapid rise of H1N1 cases is really starting to freak me out. In school, I'm surrounded by 'clusters'. maju camp and clementi camp. people should be afraid and not believe that they're invincible. cos you're stupider than I was at Spotlight if you think you're safe. oh and my hand sanitizer is running low.

new half of Summer semester begins tmr. hoho.

and some people in school are really starting to annoy mePMSALERT.

0 yaks: