Latest Entries »

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Tuesday

First thing's first,

I miss my babyyyyyyyyyy. =(

while Alvin is very happily enjoying his holiday in Japan, i'm basking in this humidity moping about a few too many things. I feel so sullen just thinking about it all. i don't wanna type it all down.

anyway, i was at my sister's office that day having a good laugh at this:



now come on, seriously. SERIOUSLY. god almighty.

watching re-runs of FRIENDS is my remedy for a lot of things. it never fails me, my DVD collection of FRIENDS. i probably know every episode inside out by now. try me.

and i'm glad i've started reading Harry Potter again. at least it keeps me occupied since the holidays are kinda going down hill for me. i wish i knew how to do more things. (yahyahsulksulksulk)

i feel like screaming now. i need an outlet for all the pent up tension. (what, feli is stressed now? LIKE HOLIDAYS LEH, HELLO!) oh maaaaan you have no idea. i have this interview with SIM tmr and i'm pretty shaken about it. i hope i don't go there and give sheepish grins and sporadic facial expressions like i always do when i'm nervous. i doubt i'd have much sleep tonight.

dear all, wish me luck please.

0 yaks: