Latest Entries »

Monday, April 23, 2007

SIM

so i went down to SIM just now to make payments, and while at the cafeteria, i saw this girl in a Christian Dior dress carrying some expensive looking bag (i dunno lah, looks like CD too) wearing the most ghastly expression. What a snobbbbb. blech. sauntered in machiam thinking everyone looking at her.

anyway, my subjects are awesommmmmmme. man, i lucked out when i got accepted into this semester. i was flipping through my text books and i was actually smiling to myself because it all seems so delightful. i have:

Principles of Communication
Introduction to Microeconomics (ok this is the only what-the-hell subject)
Advanced Written English and Reading
Theory of Music for Nonmajors

these 3 years are gonna be rigorous, no doubt. but i'm going full steam ahead. like chiong. head on. and in the interview that day i told the guy that, if i can endure IT, i'm pretty sure i'd be able to do this. and he said, 'Well, if you're comparing this to IT then i think this should be pretty easy." man, i had a good fat laugh. in my head, of course. i merely let out a chuckle.

and OMG was the rain wicked heavy just now. it was coming down HARD, i tell you. HARD. VERY SCARY. like, wah.

i'm a little short on the vocab today, so excuse me.

and i think i shall go down to TP tmr and take care of the withdrawing. (yay!)

but i'll miss you guys man! shiiiit. yy, i'll treat you to a meal one day or something. you helped me SO MUCH. so much! this girl is amazing. she'll help me finish up my assignment while i study for class test or something. she saved my ass on so many occasions. =)

ooo, hello, new life. i'm so ready for you.

0 yaks: