Latest Entries »

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Jaded. Again? Eff.

Some things just don't change.

Like how I'd probably never hate shopping or stop being vain.

Or like how I want to say so many things to so many people but I'm afraid to. Maybe one day I won't be able to catch myself in time. Meanwhile however, I'll shut up and find a way out of my comfort zone.

But I can put up a list of things I want to say to various people!

1. The fake accent is only making me want to choke you more.
2. I refuse to believe you are that oblivious to your insensitivity. Which makes you a bitch.
3. I am so grateful for you.
4. If you wanted it, I can still make a list of reasons why you are awesome.
5. It's getting old. Do you mind shutting up?
6. I don't know what kind of shit you have been telling people.
7. I envy your disgusting wealth.
8. I'm sorry.
9. You're kinda misunderstood. I wish more people liked you.
10. You have to stop being a heartbreaker.

I have more. But God forbid.

It's Wednesday tomorrow?

0 yaks: