Latest Entries »

Monday, September 6, 2010

My muse was my noodles.

Every girl I know is psycho to a certain degree. Some more than others but, yeah.

So hi guys.

Pretty certain almost every girl you date will commit some of the following crimes.

- Passive aggression: We are better at it than you are. It's infuriating, I know.
- Anger: We don't get over it as quickly as you do.
- Also, we get secretly annoyed when you pick an option not favourable to us even though we presented you with it in the first place.
- Yes, a lot of times we expect you to give in to us.
- If you haven't already realised, we are WAY MORE emotional than you are. Be careful.
- "I'm tired" is an excuse (or a lie) for a lot of things.
- We're always going to say "nothing's wrong" even when we're crazy pissed but give you the "sai bin."
- We get worse when we have our periods.

Serious.

0 yaks: