Latest Entries »

Monday, September 27, 2010

A post dedicated to you.

Hey. You.

If I unfollow you on twitter one day, take it as a sign of protest against your disgusting character. Not that your tweets are particularly annoying enough to result in my unfollowing but because you have proven to be a bigger moron than originally suspected. Pompous, self-righteous, you get it. And this is my best attempt at being nice.

Do you really think I don't know what it is you're trying to do? You want to solicit a reaction out of me, fine. Here it is.

I used to think rather highly of you. Evidently you shot that favourable impression of you to bloody hell. I get it. The world is unfair, things don't always turn out the way we want them to. But hey you know what, I heard in the news today that YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO EXPERIENCES THIS PHENOMENON.

Goddammit, you.

P.S. I HOPE THE PERSON WHO CREATED FOURSQUARE GETS BEATEN UP IN A DARK ALLEYWAY.

0 yaks: