Latest Entries »

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Whip

So here we are. The last week of school before exams start next week.

I've been doing a lot of things I've never done before recently. Like staying in school till 10ish for the past one week to do work, among other things. It seems like I've been doing so much work but not feeling accomplished.

Something is missing.

For a long time now but I'm not getting any closer to finding it, and it's annoying the heck out of me.

You know what else really annoys me too? Comic Sans. but that's totally unrelated.

There is a bright side, though. Now that Chloe and Aaden are out of their incubators, I can touch them all I want. Ok until the nurse comes to shoo me because only parents and grandparents are allowed. But I don't really care anyway.

When I look at their small faces and into their small eyes I suddenly just forget about everything else. That's cliche, I know. But if you're fortunate enough to get that feeling, you'll know exactly what I mean. I just... don't bother about anything else. Nothing. I can just smile at them all day and not even care if they don't know how much I love them.

Then I leave their side to come back to the real world.

And now here I am.

0 yaks: