Latest Entries »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Semester ends in 2 days

Yes. after 2 days, we might not be seeing a lot of people ever again. a bunch of people are either flying off to Buffalo or are graduating early. SAI. and I still have slightly under a year left... if everything goes well, you know. sigh, PSY333.

but Thursday is worth looking forward to because 1. Exams are over. 2. I'm one semester closer to graduation. 3. awesome Dim Sum and then DOG FARM. =)

just had Aston's again. 2nd black pepper meal in 2 days. I'd better do some damage control or my sore throat will sneak back up on me again.

oh this morning, I saw the ninja with his phallic looking camera on the overhead bridge again. I looked at my speed-o-meter, and saw that I was going at 70-odd on the 70km/hr road. die man. I hope lightning doesn't strike the same area THREE times. I shall believe in the law of average.

on a much happier note, ASSIGNMENTS ARE OVER, YAY. no more frustrations... for now. but something tells me that next sem is going to be worse, what with Advertising. with THE Bob Armstrong.

I'm in need of a shower but I'm kinda lazy to move my ass to the bathroom. I need to wash the icky presentation off me (the rest were great but I gabra, as usual).

Victoria's Secret soap, yayyyyyyyyyyyy.

warm, bubbly goodness.

0 yaks: