Latest Entries »

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Death of Summer

well not really, since it's always hot here, if you get my severely lame joke.

but anyway, Summer semester has come to a close and a bunch of you are leaving us behind. school won't be the same anymore and I blame you guys, Will, TingTing, Joyce, Barney and Janis.

truth is, I never loved school as much as I do now. well, horrible teachers and exams aside, of course. but I guess it was through all the nasty things we experienced together in school that we grew tighter as a group. but then we always knew how to remedy ill-feelings - we'd take random trips to Holland V, KAP or 6th Avenue to eat some seriously yummy food. I am going to miss that so much when you guys leave. it's nice to be in the presence of a huge group like ours.

anyway, the new and possibly most surreal semester will start in about 2 weeks. while the rest of us remaining behind figure out how to get through school with a big part of our group gone, you guys will probably be having the same set of weird feelings in Buffalo. again, your fault, but whatever.

so to Will, TingTing and Joyce:
I hope you guys settle down fast enough in Buffalo. keep warm, lest frost bite from wicked Buffalo winter get your asses. come back in one piece and we'll try to make up for lost time when you wonderful people return. =)

0 yaks: