Latest Entries »

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I'll be researching.

After Roxy got sold, I kinda lost all will to do anything that day. although I kept telling myself that it's really, REALLY stupid, since she was never mine. sigh.

she wasn't like other Jack Russell Terriers. she was tame and un-crazy. but after asking around, I had many people, and even pet shop owners telling me that JRTs are extremely difficult to manage. and after giving it much thought, I decided that I should move on to another breed... preferably one that doesn't get me whacked by my parents. cos I'm thinking a JRT might leave me homeless. but. My Roxy, you were the ONE JRT that I really believed in and now you're gone. =(

anyway, on to happier things - I got the green-light from my mom and she told me she'd talk to my dad for me. YAY. but I'm still apprehensive. cos well, it's my DAD.

but as of now, I sorta decided that a Toy Poodle would be good. they are really affectionate and equally intelligent. and I've decided that I like those qualities in a dog. haha.

plus, they are super cute, so why not?



no, really. that's a real dog.

I know right.



So, as of now, toy poodles.

unless, once again, an unusual amount of people start telling me they are bad news.

:D

DAD, PLEASE SAY YES.

0 yaks: