Latest Entries »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hotshoe

When I get married, I'll hand my Diana F+ or LC-A+ (when I buy it =D) to a photographer to shoot my wedding pictures. not ALL my wedding pictures of course cos my mom will freak out haha.

but a good amount of pictures will be shot on an analog camera HEAR YOU ME! too much of a love, it needs to be in my wedding too. haha

this is by far the longest hobby I've had. after all the graffiti-drawing, accessory-making and shoe-painting, film photography is the one that stuck. coincidently, it's also the most expensive hobby I've had. which kinda sucks. but you know what. it has very pleasurable returns. haha. I get a mad feeling just before I collect my films from Tripple D. I really get a kick out of it. screw digital!

no lah, I still sayang. hahaha. but analog ftw! fo teh freekeen ween!

as you can see, I'm in a rather strange mood.

2 papers down, 2 more to go. they just had to save the most epic paper for last. I have statistics on friday. people have this uncanny ability to do it with ease but this is my second time taking it. I can't do numbers.

and my shoulder hurts! my right shoulder. it has been hurting since primary school. haha. it gets so SUAN that it goes numb sometimes.

you know why? I think I know why. I always catch myself with my shoulders raised. you know that position you assume when you're telling someone you don't know something? it's like I'm perpetually stuck in a shrug. and I don't know why I do it but I catch myself doing it.

anyway it's dinner time. I should sum up.

0 yaks: