Latest Entries »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

~

WHAT
IS
WITH
THE
WEATHER
THESE
FEW
DAYS?

ok today's fine actually cos it rained. but seriously. WHAT IS UP recently? it's so bad, I feel like my aircon blows out hot air.

oh and I have once again caved; my sister forced me to twitter. like she did with facebook.

so yeah. http://twitter.com/noosablue is me.

in case you were wondering what up with the nick yo, it's a beachy place in Sunshine Coast, Queensland aussie. fell in love with it when I was there a few years back. there's an awesome resort there called 'Noosa Blue'.

I realise I tend to get my nicknames from places in aussie. old blog and youtube account 'Redlynch' is actually a place in Cairns. and Cairns is my favourite place ever ever ever.

look at that. babbling. but I'd wanna own a house in aussie some day. some day. live in Cairns. although no one's gonna wanna visit me cos the ferry-ride there is quite mad.

sigh. I am so bored. the mad rush of school is finally over and in STARK contrast, time seems to be crawling so very slowly. which can be good or bad. but it's really bad when you're home, without your car (at the workshop) and have absolutely no shit to do. like today.

on the bright siddddddddddddddddddde............ swimming tmr!

0 yaks: