Latest Entries »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Dramamama strikes.

a few things tonight made me think about my life and what I want in the future. having said that, I am now a very confused human being. I know what I want but then again, I don't KNOW what I want. this really doesnt make any sense here but if you're in my head, you'll see it all very clearly.

you may love someone despite all their differences but I really think that the whole story changes if those differences change who you are as a person - your morals and your beliefs. who's to say those differences won't come back and bite you in the ass?

but you know what.

I believe in working things out. if you really want something badly enough, you'd find a way to overcome the milestones that come attached. stick it out if you think it's worth it. because I don't believe for one second that problems cannot be solved that way. it may seem a little naive of me but it really is that simple: if you think something is WORTH it, why can't you invest all your time and effort into making things work?

very cryptic, all this, I know.

or do I? whatever.

nothing's wrong. just had my thoughts provoked.

oh well but that's for the future. I like to live one day at a time. and I'm very close to slapping myself for... letting myself get bothered about things that shouldn't bother a 21 year old?

in due time... in due time.

0 yaks: