Latest Entries »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

BINGO

I FOUND WHAT I WANNA DO IN LIFE.

I was surfing yahoo as usual and clicked on '6 Unusual High-Paying Careers'. this is what I'd love to do:

Fashion Consultant/Personal Shopper

Among those who care about their appearance, many are born with amazing taste; some have to work for it. Fashion designers and consultants help those who can afford personal attention to transform their image. You can be the one to consult on hair, makeup, and fashion--and then be the one to take your clients shopping. Get career training through an associate's or bachelor's degree program in fashion design. Top earners in the fashion design trades in 2007 took home $121,640 on average.


HOW.
COOL.

but I can't really, since i'm doing a degree in communication. haha. but getting paid to shop! getting a high pay for being a shopaholic; being paid well for having a disorder (you have to go out with me to understand that it is classified under 'disorder' in my case'). won't that be just fierce? yes I used the word fierce, ala Christian Siriano.

but then i'd probably have to deal with sickening, snooty rich people. :( whom I actually hate a lot.

but who cares I'M BEING PAID TO SHOP.

0 yaks: