Latest Entries »

Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy Boxing Day!

I did something crazy today.

my sister wanted me to follow her to the hairdresser's and asked me to do something to my hair cos she doesnt wanna sit there alone. so, I did this:




turned myself into a Japanese anime character. haiya!

=D I like it a lot. probably the wildest/most daring thing i've done to my hair. which would mean that my mom'd wanna kill me. she hasn't seen it yet. haha yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaah. I kinda scared myself in the bright sunshine today. cos bright purple on close to jet-black hair makes me look (like my sister says) poisonous.

I'm afraid after the purple fades i'm gonna look like a monster. cos she bleached my highlights. we'll see how it goes. but at the moment i'm psyched. I told you I should live in Japan, where people do weird things to their appearances.

you know what is freakier than my hair though? the fact that 2009 will be in a mere 6 days' time.

wow.

0 yaks: