Latest Entries »

Saturday, December 29, 2007

*<:D

greetings =) the yuletide season is upon us all and my holiday, as usual, was filled with warmth and fuzz. i think the ass-lot (i think it makes sense) number of pictures that follow testify.













and that's me drunk.

no, those are sparkling juices. my sister thought it'd be funny if i posed like that.

so best gifts this year were (not in order): the Guess bag up there ^ (my sweet aunty strikes 4D first price and buys me a Guess bag), this Lomography Actionsampler Flash camera that Alvin got me. I LOVE IT. and him. =) *kissyoulikesomanylikeyeah



and thank nature for space and all it's glorious wonder



oh and that reminds me; i give thanks to my wonderful DSLR that let me see the craters on the moon.

=)

Happy Christmas, all!

0 yaks: