Latest Entries »

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Bittersweet

this week has been... well like my title suggests. good side: i passed my TP test on wednesday and have been driving to and from town (which, btw, is freaky place to drive at night) and my parking is very slowly but surely improving. bad side though, would be that sinking feeling that has resided in the pit of my stomach... cos exams are next week. ok not NEXT WEEK... in 3 days.

i've pretty much covered majority of my work but it still feels like i didnt get anything in at all. you know you know? maybe cos this week has been pretty crazy. before wednesday was the WORST. i think i have anxiety issues. it really ruins me sometimes. hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. but actually not really that funny.

anyway i should hit the books. hopefully next week'll be better.

0 yaks: