Latest Entries »

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy '08!

well, not really since i woke up with my whole body aching. the pain stemmed from my feet. note to self: dont wear ballet flats to walk long distances.

me = VERY stupid.

but that aside, i had my usual warm family gathering. i think my sister's neighbours are going to lodge complains very soon. everytime we have these gatherings we make an insane amount of noise. in fact, the residence directly below us came up to tell us to keep the stomping noises down cos his new born baby wont stop crying. whatever. it's not like we are noisy EVERYDAY. and it was a new year's party. what the hell is your problem?

anyway, some jolly pictures to shoo away the bad chi:




everyone loves Wii-ing. haha





the first meal of '08 was prata!





Hope this year'll be better than the last for everyone. =)

1 yaks:

Anonymous said...

such a great holiday in end year eve...so sad for me...ive been working since 21th, drop and sick in 30th till now...no great end year for me.

talkinme.blogspot.com