Latest Entries »

Thursday, May 3, 2007

Mind choke.

I need to recover soon.

Emotionally, that is. i've got SO MUCH going on in my head i dont think ANYONE'd understand. no one at all. only me. that's how bad it is.

anyway.

orientation went well. except for the part where i almost fell asleep and later almost passed out from the cold. my teeth were chattering. i never knew that phenomenon was possible in Singapore.

and i've made a new friend! (waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. just one lor) ok lah tmr more. cos today all we had were talks in the LT. and she's really nice. like really nice. offered to meet me earlier tmr just to go with me to get my tshirt. (long story)

oh and. she's sixteen; fresh from secondary school; doing a degree. but that's not even the best part. she being a 7-pointer is. i stared at her most incredulously and exclaimed very loudly in spite of myself, 'YOU SEVEN POINTER YOU COME HERE?!' i might have frightened her.

funny thing. she's not even in my course. HAHA! so technically i still have no friend. =( aww.

i must say though, that i felt pretty independent today. headed down to SIM and found the orientation venue all by myself. (waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah again) eh. my sense of direction is appalling, so i'm awarding myself 10 brownie points.

i should turn in extra early. i've got to be there at 8.30am tmr, the journey there's about an hour plus and i take another hour to get ready. so yeah. yeah. good luck ah, Feli!

0 yaks: