Latest Entries »

Sunday, May 16, 2010

A post of bad sentence structures.

I can't believe I never saw it before!

Sometimes it's RIGHT there but you don't see it. I probably got hit a couple of times in between the eyes with it but I only saw it today.

And I am so glad I did.

So anyway. I sent out a resume today. Yeah just one. Pathetic, I know. But I really, REALLY want this job. Perfect for me. But like a good friend said: See if it wants you too.

LOL.

I will now start answering unfamiliar numbers in case it's Mr. I'm-calling-to-see-if-you-would-come-down-for-an-interview bearing good news.

Hello. You might not like me or actually like me but because this post is so eccentric you decided to be annoyed with me, but wish me luck, thanks.

(I know what you're thinking. And I blame it on... well, I haven't found anything to blame my behaviour on yet. But, you know.)

0 yaks: