Latest Entries »

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Probably too much for Twitter.

I think I tweet too much for my own good.

I'll channel my urges here. these are a few thoughts that came too close within each other (all fewer than a 140 characters, promise): -

THE FUJIFILM INSTAX MINI IS NOT A POLAROID, STOP CALLING IT THAT, FOOLS.


I think it's cool that @fattyale is re-doing his room. Time to be all pretentiously artsy!


I think I'll watch a weepy movie tonight. But which? And I'd kill my tear ducts if I watched 'The Notebook' again.


I have a note in my hp calendar for the 18th of October that says 'MR. BIG!!'. It has an alarm. Like I'm going to forget?


Ok Popeye's, WAY BETTER than KFC, mucho gracias.


I have zero tolerance for people like you and you.

I showered with Dettol bodywash and used my Victoria's Secret vanilla and peony soap for my hands. Those two smells... do.... not... mix...

0 yaks: