Latest Entries »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Ahwoowoowoo.

In light of recent American Pluralism class about Native American Indians, here's a spastic picture for you:



anyway, I wish there were things I could wear in Singapore without getting stared at. like boots and jeans. and I'd love to go out wearing a scarf around my head like that ok. the whole hippie, Indian look is cool. LOL.

I bought DOLLY magazine not knowing it was kinda nonsense. those 8 bucks I'll never see again. in my defense, Miranda Kerr was on the cover and it was wrapped up. you know what's inside? posters of the JONAS BROTHERS and some other gh3y looking boy band which I can only assume is an australian one. they did have a few pages of pretty clothes but that was about it.

hi I'm at home! on account of horrid cramps.

0 yaks: