Latest Entries »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

BLEAH

after being MIA for a while, I have decided to blog with my jittery hands. I have been nursing a wicked flu and have been feeling like hell. missed school for 2 days and 1 project day =(

my body ACHES. I haven't had a decent meal in 3 days and i'm kinda afraid to weigh myself cos i know i've gotten lighter.

exams are in 2 weeks and so is my Hokkaido trip! i'm looking forward to that but it also means that i'm looking forward to my exam. which... is a very weird feeling.

I told my sister that i'm bringing my laptop and got a big shelling from her. she thinks it's no.1 too heavy, no.2 a distraction from the HOLIDAY. she said it was ridiculous that i cannot live without my laptop for 1 1/2 weeks. i got tired of arguing and decided that i'll just make the best out of my ipod touch.

sigh. time to take my medicine and vegetate.

0 yaks: