Latest Entries »

Sunday, June 10, 2007

And today,

say hello to my new room mates!





fighting fish are beautiful. and i swear they were posing when i pointed my camera at them. but i guess they forgot after 3 seconds and started moving again.

oh and i went to ikea today and bought a blanky. haha! keeps me warm and snuggly when i sit at the desk. it gets really cold cos the cold aircon air hits me directly.

i just ate beef noodles for supper. how crazy am i. i feel so full now it's really limiting my movements. but nvm. they were Lavender beef noodles. YUM-AYE.

so i'm thinking i should go and shower before it's 10.30 and then i'll be caught between a rock and a hard place cos ANTM starts at 11.

P.S. Paris Hilton, are you stupid or stupid? 'I didn't know my liscense has been revoked' are words out of your ass. you shouldn't have been drink driving in the FIRST place. Absurd!

0 yaks: