Latest Entries »

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Thursday

school was crazy today! ok not that i had much work to do or anything, but the open house was insane. so many people. and at a very early time too! siao.

today was kinda an ok day. my classmates went completely insane at 6. they dragged my guy friend into the female toilet. actually i suggsted that. my new year's resolution should've been to cut down on the evil-ness. that will include things like insulting the design school's models and apparel designs. OH WELL, too late.

you know ah. for a few days now i've been at this moth's mercy. it seemed to have made itself comfortable in my bathroom and now refuses to leave. so i've been bathing downstairs. before you judge me, i'll tell you that it's a big moth. ok not HUGE, but still bigger than your average moth. and the worse thing now is that i cant find it. and that's worse. cos it might creep up on you. oh and guess what. downstairs' bathroom has a lizard.

i feel fat. although i havent actually put back the weight i loss after my stomach flu. haha.

i'm really really boorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrred. =( but on the bright side, it's FRIDAY TOMORROW. like, WHOO! like, yay-ness. me will be over at duhhhling's place bright and early to watch Pirate's and nuarrr. =)

omg i'm so full from dinner.

0 yaks: