Latest Entries »

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It's only Tuesday

It seems to me like it's the season to be emo. Everyone's experiencing their own brand of emoness these days. It's downright depressing. Which is not helping things on my end. This whole bad-mood thing is highly contagious. I don't care what Christopher Nolan says, mood is still more contagious THAN AN IDEA.

(But omg, sorry Chrissy, the show was still awesome)

Howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I have found something that makes me happier than I can remember. You know the feeling you get when you make a baby laugh? No? You should try it sometime, it's like therapy. Like shopping, only better. Little baby noises are so fun.

Talking about shopping, sigh. I should've bought that skirt from Zara and I should've bought that pair of shoes from Schu. Now they are probably gone. Oh. But I can still buy a new make-up bag. Mine is bursting at the seams. Just bought 3 new things yesterday. I'm terrible, I know. Makes sense that the size/bulkiness of my make-up pouch is directly proportionate to my vanity.

What a day to laze. I thank the chilly wind for not blowing away the grey clouds today. Maybe I should live in London.

Here's a random thought: You know you have been a slave to touch technology when you have the intense urge to touch the computer screen where you have a typo and fix it from there. Most of the time I expect my words to auto-complete too.

Time to appease my stomach. BYE.

0 yaks: