Latest Entries »

Friday, September 18, 2009

I really wonder sometimes. (This is also a rant post)

Ever had one of those days where you just sit down and start feeling sorry? haha shameless I know but I feel sorry for MYSELF TODAY.

I think perhaps I create my own problems. But then again, why should I always blame myself? screw that! sometimes I think it's YOUR fault. or maybe even yours. YAH, OR YOU.

today is one of those days.

I'm thinking about the future and I don't see everything going according to plan. which is weird because I am also THINKING about plans now right? do you know what I mean?

(It may be the PMS talking here but this'll all probably still be true after my period. HAHA)

I don't know. maybe I expect too much of people. or that I expect good things to happen too much. I'm kinda trying to change that but it looks like I'm failing.

somtimes I wonder whether my not doing or doing something would have changed things for the better.

also, I'm kinda obsessive, so perhaps it has something to do with all this.

haha.

everyone's got their demons so don't ask.

I think the pixie-dust finally wore off.

0 yaks: