Latest Entries »

Saturday, September 26, 2009

A revelation and an apology.

I'm afraid I'm starting to become someone I really don't like.

About a week or two ago I was blaming it on PMS but now that the 'M' has come and gone, I still find myself being extremely crabby. I also haven't stopped nitpicking everything.

I don't know why I do it either.

A psychological perspective would probably be this: Maybe it's some underlying cause that is promoting some sort of mental stress. I tend to relief myself by snapping at people and being sulky all day. maybe it's school, maybe it's just SOMETHING I'm very unsatisfied with in life.

layman: I just need to stop being a beyotch.

Whatever it is, I hope I snap out of it soon. Lol.

Anyway, I think it's safe to say that I take it out on Alvin the most. He's unfortunate to always be in the line of fire. But he's still so patient and is always willing to give me a tight hug when I'm in one of my foul moods.

oh and that is the one thing that can genuinely make me a happier person - Tight hugs from Alvin.

and ok, playing with dogs. =D

instant remedies.

0 yaks: