Latest Entries »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

$

having a car has its perks.

but it comes with a hefty price.

in 2 days, i spent about $8 worth of ERP and $73 on petrol. and taxi drivers are sickening.

you know what's the worst, though? after spending so much to get to town for a shopping trip, the mood effectively vanishes the moment you kill the engine and get out of the carpark. but my dear boyfriend was very thoughtful to buy me a bag yesterday that was about the price of the petrol (no of course i didn't ask for it) and i am very grateful. but you have to stop buying things for me, tham.

but yay thank you again. =D

my results are out! and after being overly paranoid about failing a module, i was alleviated from the excruciating anticipation yesterday. i need to relax sometimes. i get bad anxiety attacks. well i did have a very good 'support team' yesterday when i was about to check my results. haha. funny stuff.

i am sleepy and hungry now. but more sleepy than i am hungry. so... i think i should just brush my teeth and head to bed. right? cos if i eat now i'll be more awake and will have trouble falling asleep afterwards.

i'm SURE you wanted to know all that.

0 yaks: