Latest Entries »

Friday, September 28, 2007

Grr.

my computer science teacher is ridiculous. a bunch of us spent a long while after school today figuring out some excel 'IF' function thing. he's ridiculous cos he never taught us how to do it. and our quiz today. RARRRRRR HE NEVER TAUGHT THOSE THINGS THAT WERE TESTED TODAY EITHER. good lord, everyone resorted to tikam-ing. some were lucky with 20/25, while many like me had 13. stupid.

today has kinda been a moody day. i woke up late for school and missed my English class. and you know, lugging a heavy bag all the way from s'goon to clementi is NOT FUN.

and 'Family Guy' has been keeping me alive. i love Stewie.

anyway, i made this. looks a lil sluggish from here, but at least i had people thinking i bought it. hee. let me gloat once in a while lah, ok:


HAHA

he is what!

0 yaks: