Latest Entries »

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Gloom.

I've been faced with something very real lately.

All this uncertainty is homicidal, to be theatrical. I don't know when, if and how I'm going to solve these problems. This whole see-saw of emotions is nauseating.

Some days are really great. But days like today need to stop happening so frequently. It’s supposed to get better. I’m not supposed to be questioning my ability to handle shit like that (anymore).

It shows, I know. Like I tweeted, I have a disgusting tendency to appear quite pathetic sometimes. So much for putting up a front. I’m supposed to be good at that! But then again I always thought I was good at “Angry Birds” but recently I’ve been having a lot of trouble with ‘em fowlz. Wow, what a tangent.

Broody people are goddamn annoying, I am aware of that. But let me be lah ok, it has been a REALLY lousy day.

Like a bad aftertaste of something that was initially pleasurable.

0 yaks: