Latest Entries »

Monday, May 25, 2009

A horrendously long and hot day.

yes it was what my title is.

3 classes, all about 1hr longer than usual today. which meant that I got home at 6ish, to a bedroom that had heat radiating off the walls. I sat on my ball of comforter on my bed and I could feel the heat radiating off it as well. and the inside of my cupboard is all toasty too.

what is wrong with the weather motherof!@#$%^&*&^%$#?!

but school has kinda been good to me. nice professors.

mass comm. theory's Rintamaki looks like this:



and political comm.'s Stephanone looks like this:



both of which - I am sad to say - are not as good looking. but I must say the resemblance is pretty darn uncanny.

there are a number of girls in school who are so in love with either one, or both of them. while I agree that Stephanone is the most good-looking professor we've had so far, I do not agree that he is swoon-worthy. I do, however, believe that Rintamaki is like a huggable teddy bear. cos he's all warm and fuzzy and waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy too nice.

and psy333 teacher is just plain 'aunty'. think of the most 'aunty' person you know. then multiply that by about 15. but I can't not like her. she's so funny. and nice. you know that aunty niceness? and I agree with Jeremy - I am quite entertained by her too.

for those who are not in UB, you probably won't know what the fudge I am talking about.

=D

0 yaks: