Latest Entries »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Waste.

over the course of 5 days, i've done some pretty stupid things.

you know what? that was a severe understatement.

but i've managed to 'reverse' the process. sort of... it's a VERY stupid thing i did. so stupid that i dont even wanna say it here. haha. too mind-numbingly embarrassing.

anyway, school'll commence in about a week and i've not even gotten my books. oh and it turns out that crazy professor gave me a B for persuasion so i guess he's not THAT crazy after all. but the fact remains that it takes 95% to get an A in his class so he is still crazy. i need to expand my vocabulary.

i'm quite successful at sticking to my current resolution of not driving my car until school starts. i wanna save money and the Earth. i've been restraining myself when i go out too - there are so many things that i want but didn't buy, so many pricey places that i wanna eat at but didn't. ALL BECAUSE OF THE STUPID THING THAT I DID.

so bored. i'm about to fall asleep but i haven't showered.

0 yaks: