Latest Entries »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

zoom-zoom

driving alone is pretty unnerving, i must say.

i started driving to school myself on monday. it's wednesday now and ok the first half of the week went fairly alright. haha. with the exception of almost hitting a little girl (not my fault) and almost hitting a black SUV this morning (also not my fault).

but goodbye public transport; goodbye squeezing with about 3/4 of singapore's population on the commute. though having good road sense is a thoroughly different thing. a concept lost on me. i bought a street directory for my car yesterday but it'll really be for the people who might be with me in the car. cos i cant read maps. and if i could, i'd probably still get lost. maybe i should get one of those GPS things.

driving aside, ugh, school's been too crazy lately. exams, qizzes, projects, presentations, quizzes, quizzes...

and you know what i really hate?

presentations. and i have one tmr. in front of a considerably huge class.

i cannot speak confidently to save my life. words fall out of my brain and my tongue goes whack. i should really work on that since i am effectively a communications undergrad. gargh, bovine manure.

ok dad's back with dinner.

0 yaks: