Latest Entries »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tuesday

it's raining heavily now and i'm PSYCHED cos it's the perfect weather for sleeping. i love the sound of rain it helps me sleep.

there's this guy in school that is incredibly self-centered and deserves an ass-kicking. reminiscent of my previous post yeah, but actually this is a different guy. why am i always around gits like that? this one is forever trying to remind me that he is rich and owns fast cars.

whatever, you know, really. whatever.

peanuts i think it stopped raining. i jinxed it... =(

tmr is wednesday which meeeeeeaaannnnnssss... 3 days to a wedding lunch (like WHUT~~, i know) and a fathers' day bbq at my aunts. this year we're doing it a little differently. instead of getting a cake we'll bake cupcakes and ice them so that they spell out 'happy father's day'. HAHA! so funnn.

it's currently 6 o'clock in my room when it's supposed to be 11.50pm. i cant believe i dont have a single AA battery in my house.

0 yaks: