Latest Entries »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

My chapped lips.

o my chapped lips,
dry as woodchips
My heart takes a dip
Everytime I open my mouth to speak
I hate arrogant rich geeks
Just like I hate the taste of leeks
O my chapped lips



Germy Wermy loves to K.I.S.S.. (Keep It Simple, Silly..) Eyes set like flint.. Count my blessings every day! says (12:00 AM):
blog it!!!
Germy Wermy loves to K.I.S.S.. (Keep It Simple, Silly..) Eyes set like flint.. Count my blessings every day! says (12:00 AM):
hahaha
Germy Wermy loves to K.I.S.S.. (Keep It Simple, Silly..) Eyes set like flint.. Count my blessings every day! says (12:01 AM):
another collaboration brought to you by the best poem writing duo ever and will ever walk the face of this blessed earth, Fluddy and Germy
Germy Wermy loves to K.I.S.S.. (Keep It Simple, Silly..) Eyes set like flint.. Count my blessings every day! says (12:01 AM):
F&G Pte Ltd

__________________________________________________________________________________

my partner in crime. haha

and i DO have insanely chapped lips. and i am very angry about it.

0 yaks: